Chicken Caesar Lasagne

Leave a Comment
Chicken Casear Lasagne with Garlic Bread MMMM

I do have to admit this picture isn't exactly the best I could have taken! I had originally taken more of the whole dish but unfortunately they disappeared.

Anyway now for the food. I have decided that as a Uni student in my second year I should probably start learning how to cook properly without living of food like super noodles and takeaways! So after having this dish I decided to give it a go and see how it goes and I was surprised at myself that it turned out good and very tasty! As I start to learn how to cook more dishes that I think are nice i'll post them on here. Which also gives me more to talk to as I find it so hard to think about what to write, but I'm trying to learn quick.

This dish is so so tasty, basically this dish is like a normal lasagne but instead of beef it has chicken, spinach and caesar salad sauce in it! 

It is something different that is quite simple to make and would suggest if you had some free time, to try it out yourself!

I had this Lasagne with some garlic bread, who doesn't love a bit of garlic bread with a pasta dish!! Even though you may keep the vampires away after eating it, you can't just deny it!

So when I made this dish it was originally supposed to serve 12 people so I cut down the ingredients to make it for 1. Especially when cooking the cheese sauce I just did it by eye and hoped for the best.  

Anyway down to the business.

What you will need:

2 cups - Chicken, Cooked. 

2 cups- Spinach (really it depends on how much you want yourself so go with your eye, I just sprinkled as much as I thought looked like a decent amount)

1/2 cup - Sun dried tomatoes 

1/2 cup- Caesar Dressing

6- Lasagne Sheets

Sprinkle- Black Pepper

1 tbsp- Flour

Sprinkle- Salt

1 tbsp- Butter

2 tbsp- Light cream cheese (Philadelphia) 

1 Cup- Milk

1 Ball- Mozzarella Cheese

1/4 cup- Parmesan Cheese


How to make:

Melt the butter in a pan, once fully melted, stir in the flour and stir for a good couple of minutes, then add milk a little bit at a time. The result should be smoothy and creamy. 

Then get a whisk and whisk in the cream cheese, parmesan and caesar dressing. Again keep whisking until smooth. If need add a bit more milk to make smoother. 

You will then need to cook the lasagne noodles as it says on the packaging but be careful not to let them stick together, Use a bit of oil to stop this. 

Add the chicken to the sauce and let it cook for a couple of minutes on a low heat.

Then you will need to grease the dish you are using, pre heat your oven to 190C

Then place a layer of Lasagne noodles on the bottom of your dish then cover with chicken, spinach, sun dried tomatoes, pour some of the cheese sauce on and sprinkle some of the mozzarella cheese on. Then repeat this so begin with the Lasagne noodles and so on, until your dish is full.

Cook for 30 minutes, keep checking it! If it is nice and brown on the top  your dish is ready.

Eat your hearts out.

This is my first recipe I've done so sorry it isn't amazing. 

Gaby xo
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig