My new love. Topshop Beauty.

2 comments


After reading so many beauty tips and realizing how popular the Topshop makeup was, I decided that testing out a couple of items wouldn't harm.

Now I’m really bad at deciding what make up to wear and what is best for my skin, as I do most of the time have very very dry skin. Which isn't ideal! I had read a few blogs about what to use and after looking into it I decided to purchase the Glow Highlighter (Polished) and the Sandcastle Bronzer.

Before applying these to my daily makeup routine, I did watch a few tutorials and looked up where abouts was best to put the highlighter and bronzer on my face, so I didn’t end up looking like a clown! Once I thought I had got the gist I gave it a go and loved it.




Now I hate buying expensive makeup and with these two items’ I’d say they are quite cheap to buy. This Glow Polished Highlighter is £9.00! This highlighter does go a long way; you only need to apply a small thin strip.

Now I don’t know whether I apply it in the right places, but I usually apply a small thin strip on both cheekbones, a small think line on the bridge of the nose, the little indent in my lip and just under my eyebrows.

I have fallen in love with this product, I do honestly think it makes your makeup look a lot more naturally but I also like the little tint of shine it gives off. I also for some reason believe it makes my face look thinner as I do have quite chubby cheeks. (Like a hamster)

The Polished colour is just a nice shimmer colour that doesn’t look fake at all! This is personally why I like it a lot!


Another product that I have grown to love is the Sandcastle Bronzer, which is also at a brilliant price of £9.00. I don’t usually wear bronzer, as I am a blush kind of girl, but after reading blogs I decided to give it a go. I apply this under my foundation on both cheekbones and the bridge of my nose. Usually putting quite a bit on so that it darkens the areas enough to define the area that is covered by the foundation after.


 I also brought a brush blush, not ideal but unfortunately Topshop has ran out of bronzer brushes, so I thought I’d risk it using a blush brush, and it works perfectly. This brush only cost me £8, which for a brush that I think is fantastic is a great price, especially as some brushes can be very expensive. You can get bronzer brushes but I was too excited to try the bronzer out I just brought the blush one! It is very soft and it has a pink end, so I just had to buy it. I guess this is what happens when girls have an obsession with buying makeup and clothes. Help is needed!!

If anyone has any tips or any other good brands or products please let me know!

Gaby xo


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. Thanks for this post! I love hearing about new products and will have to try Topshop now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it! Yes it's a very good store!

      Delete

Blog Archive

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig