Jenner's&Kardashian Red Carpet Look.

2 comments

The 57th Grammy Awards took place at the Staples Centre in Los Angeles on February 8th 2015. I have to say the best bit of the Grammy’s is being able to watch the Red Carpet to see what each celebrity is wearing. But also this is a time where I sit hating my life wishing I had the same figure and beauty as the celebrity walking down the carpet. This year some of the outfits that were worn were not my cup of tea, however I fell in love with every one of the outfits that the Kardashians/Jenners wore. Now I do have a bit of an obsession with the Kardashians/Jenners I think they are so beautiful, but they were spot on with their dresses this year at the Grammy’s.


My favorite one definitely had to be Kylie Jenner’s dress. She is only 17 years old and pulls it off perfectly. It is absolutely gorgeous! Is shows off a lot of skin but not in the way that it is too revealing and too much to see. The dress fits perfectly to show off Kylie’s body and I just love the ivory sparkle of the dress. I wish I had worn a dress like this to my end of year prom!! Imagine. I love the cut outs at the side of the dress and how the dress has a small trail. A very elegant look for the red carpet and finished with a simple hairstyle not too much and a nice simple plain white clutch. This outfit is just a fantastic look for a red carpet.



Kendall Jenner, 19 years old wore a simple long black dress, showing off the cleavage, with a little cut out on each side of lace. Now this look I love because although Kendall Jenner only has small boobs she has managed to make this dress looking amazing on her body. Girls who don’t have huge boobs never really like wearing dresses or anything of the type that show that they have small boobs, however it has totally worked for Kendall in this dress and as a teenager who has small boobs myself it makes me feel a lot better about myself. The bottom of the dress is also lace and is see-through which shows off her amazing long legs and figure.  I love how simple yet sophisticated this dress is, and Kendall definitely looked incredible. Again Kendall has gone for a simple hairstyle with the dress, which doesn't over complicate the dress.

Khloe Kardashian also went for a black dress, which has thigh-high split to show off her newly worked out legs. I love how after all the hate Khloe has had she has always pulled off every red carpet look and I think she looks amazing in this dress.  Showing more skin that the two Jenner Sisters with a very low cut neck lined dress. Her hair pulled back shows off the dress even more and the red lipstick definitely makes the whole look even better and very dramatic.

Someone really needs to get me these dresses! I've totally fallen in love with them and the two Jenner sisters and Khloe Kardashian are definitely the limelight of the carpet.

Gaby xo

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

Blog Archive

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig