Life...

Leave a Comment
I thought I’d just do a quick post about what I’ve been doing recently and keeping the blog updated with my life.

So I have recently just come back to University, as I have been home for Christmas seeing my family, which was fantastic, I had a lovely time. I seem to have come back with a lot more things than what I originally brought home, but I guess Christmas had been. 

My flat was so so cold when I arrived my flat mates hadn’t arrived yet so the heating hadn’t been on since we left in December. But also paying for electricity means I should really layer up and roll up in my duvet to save money! So I got my hot water bottle out, put on as many layer as possible and laid in my bed watching TV cuddled up hoping to create a nice warm bubble around me.

The first day back at university I managed to be given 5 assignments, how wonderful! They don’t have to be in till April time but it still makes you feel like you have so much work to be doing. On top of that I have a documentary to make and another exam, which is just great.

For Christmas I got some new clothes that I will post later on when I manage to take some photos. I also aim to learn to cook some healthier foods, which some days I may blog about, but we will see how that goes.

It has got to that time of the year where I need to start applying for placements to go towards my Media and Journalism course. However this seems to be a very hard unsuccessful task at the moment. I just can’t seem to find anywhere or even seem to get a reply. I got told that it was easy to find placements but I can tell you it definitely isn’t. As the days go by I get more stressed about trying to find one, I am praying that I’ll find one soon.

I am also hoping to do something more interesting in the summer, instead of staying and working where I have lived all my life. I have applied to do something in the summer, but with my luck at the moment I have made my mind up that I won’t even get that, so I don’t really want to say too much incase I am not successful.

Anyway, that is a quick update with what has been going on and what not. 

I'll leave with a photo of me testing out the GoPro Hero 4 silver that I got for Christmas, we had put it on the night lapse and I walked round my street in the dark freezing cold in my Christmas jumper. The quality isn't great because I am moving but there is some pretty lights! Just thought adding a photo makes the post look less boring. Enjoy.




Gaby xo
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig