A Simple Party Outfit

Leave a Comment
This outfit from Topshop is perfect for a night out.

Skorts have just recently come back into fashion and now everyone is wearing them, for me i wondered whether this checked skort would suit me as I usually wear plain/dull things, but after trying it out I loved it. I didn't even have to worry about the wind blowing it up so everyone could see my knickers as it is a 'fake' skirt.


Comfortable. 

It is a very simple outfit, I wore a black long sleeved crop top and some medium heeled black boots, to give me a bit go height. Depending on the weather you could swap the crop top to a short sleeve or no sleeves at all.
 


Gaby xo
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig