The Maze Runner

Leave a Comment

The Maze Runner

Watching the TV series Teen Wolf meant I had to go watch The Maze Runner. Dylan O'Brien, I personally find absolutely hilarious in Teen Wolf and finding out he was going to be the main character in this film meant I had to go see it.


From the start of the film you wonder what it could possibly be about, even though it is quite obviously going to have something to do with a maze. 


I think it is quite easy to guess what is going to happen from the beginning of the film but at the same time you sit wondering how this film could last 1hr45mins and how the storyline could be so entertaining. 


However this movie is full of adventure with great energy, gripping you from the start all the way through to the end.


I have to say this film is one of my favourites. I loved it! I would suggest anyone to go watch this especially if you like the films, The Hunger Games & Lord of the Flies


Gaby xo
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig