Liebster Award

Leave a Comment
I've been nominated!

Thanks to Lidija Shostak for the nomination for the Liebster Award. Go check out her blog here 

So for those of you who don’t know the whole idea of this award is to get smaller blogs more recognized and give them more awareness, so bloggers who have less than 200 followers. 

Rules


1. Link the person who you have nominated
2. Answer the questions given by the nominator
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers
4. Create 11 questions for the nominees to answer
5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs

Lidija’s Questions

1.   Why did you start blogging?
The main reason I started blogging was due to the fact I am currently studying a media and journalism course at Northumbria University and thought that it would help me to become a better writer and give me more experience. I also love to talk and this is a great way I can talk about things that some people may not want to talk about. Vlogging was something I initially wanted to start but being to shy and not knowing what to vlog I decided to go down the blogging route.

2.   Fashion or Beauty? Why?
Both, I cant really decide on one, as I think both are a huge importance in the world today especially for young girls. Even though I believe beauty is natural and not created like fashion.

3.Favorite makeup brand?
This is a tricky one for me as I don’t just stick to one particular brand, so I’m going to say 3 as these are the main ones I used. Mac, Maybelline and Benefit.

4.Favorite trend of 2014?
Fashion- Big, comfy jumpers! I absolutely love feeling relaxed and chilled so have to say that is my favorite trend of 2014 paired with some leggings and high knee boots.

Beauty- The cool and warm neutral mac palettes 

6. Your expectations for 2015?
Definitely to pass my BA at University, but also with the hope of travelling and getting a good/exciting placement. (PRAYING)

7. What's you dream job?
My dream job would be to be something in the media/fashion/beauty sector, something where I want to go in everyday to work and somewhere that I enjoy. 

8. Likes and dislikes?
Likes- watching movies/TV shows, spending time with family, travelling, time with friends, partying, sleeping, eating.
Dislikes- Spiders, snakes, people who go out their way to make others lifes bad, selfishness, monsters.

9. Your favorite quote?
“Live as if you were to die tomorrow.
Learn as if you were to live forever. 
(Mahatma Gandhi)

10.         Who is your inspiration? Why?
I haven’t really got one inspiration, A main inspiration of mine is Shaycarl (Shaytards) to have a happy family and being able to do the job he loves gives me inspiration to find something like that.

11.         Where would you like to travel and where would you like to live?
I have always as a child travelled to the United States because I have family there, so that is where I would love to live in the future.
If I’m honest I would love to travel everywhere, I love travelling and want to visit so many places its hard to pick specific places but some are, more of the States, Hawaii (Hawaii Five-O, makes it look unreal), Thailand, The Caribbean and many more…   

12.         Your favorite band/singer?
This is always hard because I have such a large taste of much. I am a lover of country music so Rascal Flatts, Chris Young, Carrie Underwood. But also love Olly Murs, Taylor Swift, Nickleback. 


I Nominate…


My Questions…

1.  Why did you start blogging?
2.  Where would you like to travel?
3.  Favorite quote?
4.  Likes & Dislikes?
5.  Who/what is your inspiration?
6.  Your favorite makeup brand?
7.  3 favorite bloggers?
8.  You dream job?
9.  What celebrity would you like to meet and why?
10. Favorite film?
11. A random fact about yourself?

Gaby xo
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig