Nails For Christmas

Leave a Comment
Every girl loves to get their nails done and be pampered, it’s just so relaxing! On Christmas Eve I went to get mine done for the Christmas period and the New Year.

I decided to get shellac nails because it is supposed to last longer and be better for your nails. I decided that because of the time of year it was I wanted something festive and Christmassy, which is why I decided to go for a dark grey color with red glitter over the top then one finger with a nice Christmas red. The reason for choosing one nail on each hand to be different was because I wanted to change it up a little and go a bit funky. 


The shellac nails polish has actually lasted nearly over two weeks so far and that has been through work and my crazy nights out, so I am very impressed.

Go treat yourself ladies!

Gaby xo
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig